Thank you for your interest in the West Catholic Girls’ Alumnae. Our association is open to all women who graduated from West Catholic High School or West Philadelphia Catholic Girls’ High School. You may become an active member of our Alumnae by sending a note with your name, address, city, state, zip code and class to:
West Catholic Girls’ Alumnae Association
PO Box 805, Broomall, PA 19008
Please enclose a check for $10.00 to defray cost of our newsletter and website.
- President—Pat McLaughlin ’61
- Vice President—Mary Maguin Small '60
- Recording Secretary—Rose Frank '61
- Treasurer—Marie DiStefano Petolicchio ‘62
- Corresponding Secretary—Mary Maxwell Flynn ‘50
- Web Site Secretary—Pat McLaughlin ’61
- Membersip Cass Jarrett Coakley '56
You may also link to our website, by clicking HERE.
"West is Best,"
Pat McLaughlin ’61
President, Alumnae Association
The West Catholic Alumnae Association is selling their 2017 Yearbook Photo Calendar (1950'S-1960'S) for $12.00 (INCLUDES SHIPPING). They make a great birthday/Christmas gift for family and friends.
Please make your check payable to WCGAA and mail it to:
1325 Robinson Avenue
Havertown, PA 19083