The West Catholic Prep athletic program is designed to help students develop their athletic potential by offering eight different sports programs. The athletic program also encourages students to develop teamwork and sportsmanship, consistent with showing respect for teammates and opponents. Here are the sports programs offered at West Catholic Prep:
- Girls’ Volleyball
- Boys’ Basketball
- Girls’ Basketball
- Girls’ Indoor/Outdoor Track
- Boys’ Indoor/Outdoor Track
Click here for individual Team Pages.
- 4 PIAA State Championships
- 33 Philadelphia City Championships
- 80 Philadelphia Catholic League Championships
- 50 athletes currently playing at the Collegiate level!
Herb Magee, Basketball
Ernie Beck, Basketball
Jim Lynam, Basketball
Jim Boyle, Basketball
Michael Brooks, Basketball
Jim Washington, Basketball
Patty Coyle, Basketball
Reds Bagnell, Football
Curtis Brinkley, Football
Jaelen Strong, Football (Houston Texans 2015-present)
Check out the Archdiocese of Philadelphia Athletics
page for updated events and standingas across the Philadelphia Catholic League.