Business, Technology, and Information Technology (BCIT) Teacher
The majority of a BCIT teacher is time is spent with students in the classroom, with a smaller percentage spent in planning periods and meetings with other staff and parents. The duties of a BCIT teacher include creating lesson plans; preparing and delivering lectures; evaluating student performance; maintaining classroom records; meeting with
parents, teachers, and other professionals; and participating in campus events. They may use a variety of teaching techniques, including the use of textbooks, white boards, technology integration, and hands-on materials.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students and staff
- High expectations for all students
- Strategic thinker who can execute on multiple priorities
Education and Experience
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
- The Archdiocese offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on education and experience
Benefits: Health insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location