Affording West Catholic Prep
We adhere to the Lasallian tradition of providing a human and Christian education to the young according to the ministry the church has entrusted to us. We believe that all children should have the opportunity to receive a quality education—no matter their zip code. We recognize the commitment families make to send their children to West Catholic Prep, and we strive to ensure that income is never a barrier.
We award financial aid and scholarships to 95% of our families each year, amounting to over $2 million in tuition assistance.
Financial Aid is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis Financial Aid applications must be submitted online. *Every student must complete a financial aid application regardless of need.
List of Scholarships
- Ellis Scholarship
- Connelly Scholarship
- Neumann Scholarship
- Monsignor John Mitchell Memorial Scholarship
- Howley Family Foundation Scholarship
Academic scholarships are available to students who apply to West Catholic Prep as determined. The requirements are:
- Application submitted and registration fee paid
- Excellent performance on the scholarship exam
- Excellent teacher recommendation– Excellent 7th & 8th grade report card
- Satisfactory conduct and attendance