Affording West Catholic Prep
We adhere to the Lasallian tradition of providing a human and Christian education to the young according to the ministry the church has entrusted to us. We believe that all children should have the opportunity to receive a quality education—no matter their zip code. We recognize the commitment families make to send their children to West Catholic Prep, and we strive to ensure that income is never a barrier.
Financial Aid is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis Financial Aid applications must be submitted online. *Every student must complete a financial aid application regardless of need.
List of Scholarships
- Ellis Scholarship
- Connelly Scholarship
- Neumann Scholarship
- Maguire Scholarship
- Monsignor John Mitchell Memorial Scholarship
- Howley Family Foundation Scholarship
- Lawrence and Phyllis Rebbecchi Sr. Memorial Scholarship
Lawrence and Phyllis Rebbecchi Sr. Memorial Scholarship
The Saint Anthony DiPadova Society, SWP will award our Lawrence and Phyllis Rebbecchi Sr. Memorial Scholarships to students, who will be attending a Catholic grade school, high school, or Neumann University in the Fall.
To be eligible for a Scholarship:
- Must be a practicing Catholic and attending a Catholic school.
- B average/GPA equivalent or higher
- Grade School – Max 500-word essay
- Topic – Why Catholic education is important to you.
- High School – Max 1000-word essay
- Topic – How has Catholicism impacted your life.
- College – Max 1500-word essay (Neumann University)
- Topic – How will I use my Catholic education to make a difference in the world.
Academic scholarships are available to students who apply to West Catholic Prep as determined. The requirements are:
- Application submitted and registration fee paid
- Excellent performance on the scholarship exam
- Excellent teacher recommendation– Excellent 7th & 8th grade report card
- Satisfactory conduct and attendance