Thank you for your interest in supporting West Catholic Preparatory High School. This school has always been committed to its mission of serving families in our community and we couldn’t do it without the generosity of our alumni and friends. Please consider making a gift to ensure the students of tomorrow receive the West Catholic experience they deserve. Should you have any questions about the different ways to give please contact:
Invest in West Annual Fund Giving
The Invest in West Annual Fund provides operating support which allows the school to enhance academic programming, offer quality extracurricular programs, and provide scholarships to deserving young men and women. Your gift will make an impact on the mission of the school, and directly support our young men and women here. Recurring or one time gifts can be made online, at our secure site – Westcatholic.org/give.
Making a planned gift is a simple act of generosity for individuals of any means. Your planned gift helps us meet new challenges and provide the opportunity of a West Catholic education to the leaders of tomorrow.
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Take care of the financial needs of your family first
- Provide inheritances for your heirs at a lower tax cost
- Reduce your income tax and even avoid capital gains taxes
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets
- Create scholarships to provide financial assistance for families committed to West Catholic
- Advocate for Catholic schools and increase awareness of their value.
EITC/OSTC Tax Credit Giving
The State of Pennsylvania also offers wonderful opportunities for businesses and individuals to redirect what they already pay in PA state taxes as a donation to West Catholic and receive substantial tax credits for gifts made to West Catholic Prep. The Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and the Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) are two programs that allow you to receive tax credits of up to 90% of the donation.