Winter Sports Policy
To ensure the safety for all student athletes, coaches and spectators, West Catholic Prep is implementing the following spectator policy for all indoor sports contests.
The school adheres to all Philadelphia Department of Health Guidance including mandatory mask wearing for all spectators, and for all coaches and student-athletes on the bench.
Visiting Spectators for Basketball (JV and V)
- 2 visiting family members per rostered student-athlete and 2 visiting family members per coach (check in and purchase tickets on arrival)
- Visiting Team Athletic Director must provide West Catholic Athletic Director with a list of each rostered player and coach and the player and coaches family members 24 hours prior to game time. Only persons on that list will be admitted.
- •No visiting students are permitted
West Catholic Prep Spectators for Basketball (JV and V)
- 4 family spectators per rostered student athlete (check in and purchase tickets on arrival)
- 2 spectators per coach
- Current West Catholic students are permitted to attend with their school ID.