Invest in the Future
Your Legacy at West Catholic
Making a planned gift is a simple act of generosity for individuals of any means. Your planned gift helps us meet new challenges and provide the opportunity of a West Catholic education to the leaders of tomorrow.
With a planned gift you can:
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Take care of the financial needs of your family first
- Provide inheritances for your heirs at a lower tax cost
- Reduce your income tax and even avoid capital gains taxes
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets
- Create scholarships to provide financial assistance for families committed to West Catholic
- Advocate for Catholic schools and increase awareness of their value.
For more information on how you can create a planned gift to benefit West Catholic Preparatory High School please contact:
What to Give
Every gift, no matter the size, makes an impact. When you’re making your financial plan, please consider using these assets to contribute to our mission.
- Publically Traded Securities
- Mutual Funds
- Closely Held Stock
- Real Estate
- Gifts of Oil, Mineral, Royalty Interests and Intellectual Property Rights